The demands placed on setting up a project or programme are often a challenge in their own right. Besides supporting a company with this process and ensuring that it is done correctly, the agile business analyst also helps the organisation define its vision, blueprint for the future and business case, and helps it to channel its focus on the entire requirements lifecycle.
It also includes all necessary initiatives for producing a fully comprehensive model, identifying any duplications and liaising with the Technical Director to ensure feasibility from a systems point of view.
- Junior and senior project/programme/portfolio managers
- Line managers involved in projects
- Project, programme and portfolio offices
- AgilePM® users
- Task leaders
- Process managers
- Innovation managers
- Scrum Masters
- Product owners
- Agile coaches
- Business analysts
- Requirements specialists
Combining this method
The agile business-analyst AgileBA® goes hand-in-hand with other approaches from the Agile Business Consortium. This role is a good complement to any agile method and provides a significant leverage effect. A particularly enlightening highlight of this course is dealing with a scenario using Challenge of Egypt® Agile.
|Foundation & Practitioner combined||5||2880.00||555.00||German/English||No|
The cost of the manual required will be charged separately. All amounts exclude VAT at 20%.
Participants are only eligible for a more advanced level of exam in a specific methodology if they have successfully passed the exam at the level immediately beneath it. Trainees wishing to sit exams above the Practitioner level are required to hold Registered Practitioner Status (i.e. the last Practioner exam should have been passed within the last 5 years).
- The Business View
- Techniques for Internal and External Analysis
- The Agile Approach, Philosophy, Principles, Process, Products
- Roles and Teams
- The Agile Business Case
- Stakeholders and Personas
- Requirements and User Stories
- Requirements Lifecycle and Prioritisation
- Facilitated Workshops for AgileBA
- Iterative Development and Testing / Timeboxing and Estimating
- Requirements Engineering, Transitioning to Agile BA